Sigma Novaguard 840
NovaGuard 840 two component solvent free amine cured phenolic epoxy coating.
- Two component solvent free amine cured phenolic epoxy coating.
- One coat tank coating system.
- Clear version for glassmat reinforced solvent free tank bottom system (see system sheet 4145).
- Excellent resistance to crude oil up to 90°C.
- Suitable for storage of unleaded gasolines.
- Good chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals and solvents.
- Good visibility due to light colour.
- Glossy and smooth appearance.
- Easy to clean.
- Can be applied by heavy duty single feed airless spray equipment (60:1).
- Reduced explosion risk and fi re hazard.
- Approved to Air BP F2D2 section 2.1 for the storage of jet fuels.
- Theoretical spreading rate 3.3 m²/l for 300 μm.
- Touch dry after 6 hours.
- Overcoating interval min. 24 hours, max. 24 hours.
- Full cure after 5 days.