Two component high build polyamide cured recoatable zinc phosphate epoxy primer.
- Two component high build polyamide cured recoatable zinc phosphate epoxy primer.
- General purpose epoxy primer or build coat for steel and concrete structures.
- Suitable for atmospheric and marine conditions.
- Can be recoated with various two component and conventional coatings even after long weathering periods.
- Lead and chromate free.
- Excellent rust preventing properties in industrial or coastal atmospheres.
- Tough, with long term flexibility.
- Cures even at temperatures down to -10°C.
- Good adhesion to steel, galvanised steel and aged epoxy coatings.
- Easy application, both by airless spray and brush.
- Can be used as epoxy primer/finish (for dry internal areas).
- Theoretical spreading rate 6.3 m²/l for 100 μm.
- Touch dry after 2 hours.
- Overcoating interval min. 3 hours.