SigmaCover 280 two component polyamide cured epoxy primer.
- Two component polyamide cured epoxy primer.
- General purpose epoxy primer in protective coating systems for steel and non ferrous metals.
- Good adhesion to steel and galvanised steel.
- Good adhesion to non ferrous metals.
- Good flow and wetting properties.
- Good water and corrosion resistance.
- Cures at temperatures down to +5°C.
- Suitable for touching up of weld seams and damages of epoxy coatings during construction.
- Excellent recoatability.
- Can be overcoated with most alkyd-, chlorinated rubber-, vinyl-, epoxy- and two component polyurethane coatings.
- Suitable on wet blast cleaned substrates (damp or dry).
- Compatible with well designed cathodic protection systems.
- Theoretical spreading rate 11.4 m²/l for 50 μm, 5.7 m²/l for 100 μm.
- Touch dry after 1.5 hour.