Two component high build polyamide cured recoatable epoxy coating.
- Two component high build polyamide cured recoatable epoxy coating.
- General purpose epoxy build coat or fi nish in protective coating systems for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
- Easy application, both by airless spray and brush.
- Cures even at temperatures down to -10°C.
- A high relative humidity max. 95%, during application and curing does not influence the quality of the coating.
- Good adhesion on most aged, sound alkyd-, chlorinated rubber- and epoxy coatings.
- Can be recoated with various two component and conventional coatings even after long weathering periods.
- Resistant to water and splash of mild chemicals.
- Excellent durability.
- Tough, with long term flexibility.
- Theoretical spreading rate 6.5 m²/l for 100 μm, 8.7 m²/l for 75 μm.
- Touch dry after 2 hours.
- Overcoating interval min. 3 hours.
- Curing time 4 days.