Two component surface tolerant high build polyamine cured epoxy primer/coating.
- Two component surface tolerant high build polyamine cured epoxy primer/coating.
- Surface tolerant coating for lower grade of steel preparation.
- Particularly suited as maintenance coating for dry cargo holds, decks and hulls.
- General purpose epoxy build coat or fi nish in protective coating systems for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
- Compatible with various aged coatings.
- Overcoatable with most types of coatings.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Resistant to splash and spillage of a wide range of chemicals.
- Good flexibility.
- Theoretical spreading rate 6.6 m²/l for 125 μm, 4.1 m²/l for 200 μm.
- Touch dry after 6 hours.
- Overcoating interval min. 9 hours, max. 9 months.
- Curing time 7 days.