SigmaDur 1800 Two component high solids polymeric urethane.
- Two component high solids polymeric urethane.
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions.
- Outstanding colour and gloss retention.
- Non-chalking, non-yellowing.
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C.
- Tough and abrasion resistant.
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals.
- Can be recoated even after long atmospheric exposure.
- Theoretical spreading rate 9.1 m²/l for 75 μm
- Touch dry after 2 hours
- Overcoating interval min. 12 hours, max. unlimited.
- Full cure after 7 days.