Two component high build semigloss aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish.
- Two component high build semigloss aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish.
- Easy application by roller and airless spray.
- Unlimited recoatable.
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions.
- Good colour and gloss retention (aluminium version becomes grey).
- Non-chalking, non-yellowing.
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C.
- Tough and abrasion resistant.
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals.
- Can be recoated even after long atmospheric exposure.
- Theoretical spreading rate 11.6 m²/l for 50 μm, 7.7 m²/l for 75 μm.
- Touch dry after 1 hour.
- Overcoating interval min. 6 hours, max. unlimited.
- Full cure after 4 days.